• Report: #1020404

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Unbelievable — United States of America
SlimeDigital

SlimeDigital Slime Digital Rude, uncompromising, unprofessional, apalling. Internet

*General Comment: Same situation. Slime digital Fraud.

I have had the terrible experience of paying SlimeDigital to create my soundclick website. When I first checked out their website, I was impressed by some of their work. They have the option of choosing to make a custom soundclick or use an existing template. I chose the custom design.

After paying for the package, I received no instructions on what to do afterwards. I waited a couple of days and e-mailed them to ask them what I'm supposed to do. A couple of days later I receive a link to fill out a form. The form is where you put what you want done to your soundclick.

About 4 days later, still having received no e-mail back confirming that they will be working on my website, I e-mail them instead. I get something a couple of days back saying that they received it. A week goes by and I e-mail them again asking the status of my website. They e-mail me back saying "sorry, there is no status, we will let you know when we have a sample ready."

Fair enough, I wait. It takes them another week and a half and I get a sample from them. It's now been about 3 weeks. The sample looks good, so I OK it. Almost another week goes by and they send me another sample with all kinds of tacky effects that I was iffy on. I told them it looks good but I want to see it with my header in place. Well, it takes them another week to do the header, as usual. Keep in mind, these are all simple changes and they did nothing original as far as effects. Same thing they have in all their websites. It probably takes them a few hours to complete one of these websites but they dragged me along for over a month.

THIS IS WHERE IT GETS INTERESTING:

I get the final sample back with the header, and it's way too much. They didn't really do what I asked them to as far as design, but I went a long with it to see how it turns out when it's almost done. I e-mailed them back after a day of thinking it over and told them that I don't want all the effect layers they entered on the second sample they sent me, that I like the simplicity of the first sample without all the sparks and explosion effects. I also asked them to delete a frame from the top of the website.

Another day or two go by and I receive an e-mail saying something like "all this time you said you liked it and now you are telling us to change it. We don't have time to play around with things. You are taking the life out of this project. All of us here agree."

Wooooaaaaaa... What is that all about? So I pay for a custom design and they complain that I want a simple change to my website? All they have to do is go in Adobe and delete the effects layers and the top border. It takes like 2 minutes, seriously.

I send them an e-mail stating that I paid for a custom design and I have used Adobe before and know that these changes don't take that long to do. All they have to do is remove some layers. I said it very polite, mind you. They e-mail me back saying pretty much "then why don't you do it?" I send them an e-mail stating that I am busy and don't have time to work on my website now, but I do have another website that I did make myself that is professional.

They take another week or more to make these changes and e-mail me back, still not what I really wanted. You see, they don't have eyes to read the e-mail where I specify exactly what I want. I told them I want the original sample they sent me, yet they left a bunch of effects that weren't in the original. Ok, I let them know. Another few days go by.

It's been over a month and they send me another sample and I tell them I like it but I just want a lighter background color. I even go through trouble of editing the background colors myself in photoshop to show them exactly the color I want. I jokingly say "Hopefully, it won't take another week for this change." They send me an e-mail back saying "It might take that long. We have sent you 7 samples already (big lie). This is the last change you are getting this week." Wow, am I being punished for being a regular customer that wants changes done to a CUSTOM website?

I go on to e-mail them how I felt about their company and their lack of professionalism. They e-mail me back a few days calling me a "crybaby ass" and telling me that I am in the wrong. By this time I can tell the person sending me is obviously ghetto, uneducated, and a clown. There is no arguing with people like this. They just lack intelligence and social skills. Of course, their website has no phone number to call and file a complaint. For all I know, it's just one guy acting like he has employees.

Well, I get back the final sample and it still looks nothing like the sample I sent them back with the color of the background I wanted. It's ok, I realize they type of people I'm dealing with, so I ok that sample. It takes another 4 days or more to put up the website.

Here is the funny part. I use this website to sell beats. On soundclick beat websites, you are supposed to have a place where people can enter the song names they want to buy. My website has no such thing. So basically, a person can enter how many songs they want to buy, but can't enter the names of the songs. Ooooooook. So I send back an e-mail stating that I think the website looks excellent, but that I'm not sure why I can't enter the song names anywhere. Haven't received anything back from them since then and it's been almost two weeks.

So, basically 2 months of dealing with these guys and my website is still not complete. It's still not what I really wanted, because they weren't willing to "listen" or READ. They insulted me saying I am taking the life out of this project and I'm a crybaby. I paid money and I don't even have the website I wanted. I am considering contacting the better business bureau, but there is nothing I want to do with this "company" anymore. They lack professionalism, completely. I honestly thought I was working with customer service in a third-world country. I thought that maybe this company is based out of India. I believe they are in San Diego.

I highly recommend not working with this soundclick developer. It has been a bad experience that dragged on for way too long. This website could have been made in less than a week. It took them a week to make any small change. They get offended when you tell them you want changes done. I feel extremely bitter having worked with them. Not a good experience, and I recommend anyone that wants to a soundclick page made to find someone else that is willing to work with you and listen, and at least has a phone number so you can talk to them. With these guys, they are just some anonymous company with no name or face and they can treat you like CRAP because they know they can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SlimeDigital/internet/SlimeDigital-Slime-Digital-Rude-uncompromising-unprofessional-apalling-Internet-1020404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SlimeDigital

#1 General Comment

Same situation. Slime digital Fraud.

AUTHOR: FxckSlimeDigital - ()

Same thing happened to me. 3 weeks to do a background change to a basic template, 2 weeks to do letter font change. He doesnt read well. He wanted extra money to do minimal effect changes which should be very simple after I specifically told him what I wanted. I paid it and then he changed the background and font which originally took 5 weeks to do and extremely over did what I told him to do. I told him I dont like it, upload the original before the extra changes and to refund the extra money I paid. He still didnt upload it or refund my money. He is very unprofessional and I understand your fustration. I reported him to paypal and launched a despute. Paypal is extremely helpful and will help you get a refund of your money. Should expect my money back in my account by next week.