Complaint Review: Sliminex

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: lovinlife0617 — Selbyville Delaware
8222 118thn Ave No. STE 605 , Largo, Florida United States of America

Sliminex Global Health Initiative They misrepresented their product and the benefits of that product. Largo, Florida

I was told by the salesman on the phone that this contains green coffe bean extract as well as other ingredients that would aide in weight loss. He represented it to be what Dr. Oz says would help me to lose weight faster and reduce belly fat. I took the capsules exactly the way that he told me to and drank the water as he told me to, and also was doing the South Beach diet. I did not lose more than 6 lbs in 2 months which I would have lost just doing the South Beach diet. It did nothing for me. It is a fraud in my estimation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sliminex/Largo-Florida-33773/Sliminex-Global-Health-Initiative-They-misrepresented-their-product-and-the-benefits-of-th-1042482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sliminex