Complaint Review: Sliminex

• Updated: Tue, September 04, 2012

• Reported By: Deborah Noel — Montgomery Texas United States of America
Sliminex
8222 118th Ave N, Suite 605 Largo, Florida United States of America

Sliminex Ordered Pure Green Coffee Bean supplement from site showing Dr. Oz. Received pills labeled Sliminex. I thought this was Dr. Oz was suggesting to try. This site with Dr. Oz is not the pills Dr. Oz i Largo, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Sliminex

I wanted to order pure green coffee bean supplement that Dr. Oz was taking about on his show.  I went to site and saw his anouncement.  I ordered what I thought was the supplement pills Dr. Oz was taking about.  I received Sliminex in the mail.  I starting taking supplement pills still thinking this was the right stuff.  When I didn't show any signs of losing not 1 pound, I starting looking into why.  I found out I hadn't ordered Dr. Oz's pure green coffee bean @ all.  Why is video of Dr. Oz taking about pure green coffee bean supplement on a site for something called Sliminex?  All I wanted to get was Dr. Oz's pure green coffee bean supplement.  I trust Dr. Oz, I know now what the correct supplement pills are I was supposed to buy.   I will be looking into sending back sliminex for refund.  Didn't due one thing for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 04:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sliminex/Largo-Florida-33773/Sliminex-Ordered-Pure-Green-Coffee-Bean-supplement-from-site-showing-Dr-Oz-Received-pi-930222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sliminex

Sliminex

AUTHOR: Kelly jo - (United States of America)

I would like to comment on the artical that was written about Dr.Oz show. I to ordered,what I thought was pure green coffee bean supplememts. After about a week I had not even lost one pound.I looked into this more and found that what ever I ordered was not what Dr. OZ was showing on his program. On the program he is talking baout this supplement and at the end of it it showed it was called Sliminex,which I found was a little weird because it did not show on the bottle at all or say anything at all about pure green coffee bean.

This is very disappointing. I am trying to call the number on the package slip i had gotten,well for the past 3 days no one answers.I demand a full refund as promised.$89.00 is what I paid ,this is not including tax.The shipping label shows Global Health Initiative with a phone number but like I said, no one will answer.What should or can I do? Also I sure would liek to know what the real name or how do I get what Dr. Oz was talking baout that day? Anyone know?