Complaint Review: Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia

• Updated: Wed, August 13, 2014

• Reported By: Steve — pennsville New Jersey
Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia
4023 Kennett Pike #777 Wilmington, Delaware USA

Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia I just wanna say I wanted to try your product and was very excited. When I = got the 14 trial bottle I used it for about a week and a half and got sick = taking this for a week. I called customer service to cancel the order. My C= ard was charged on 08/13/2014 for 80 some dollars. I get that too, but if i= ‘m cancelling why am i still being charged. you customer service rep tells = me you do not sell 14 day trials. she says the bottle is a 60 day supply th= at I got. NOT TRUE. the bottle has on it 30 capsules, you take 2 aday so th= at 14 well 15 days, not a 30 day. all I want is to be reimbursed the money = I was charged on 08/13/2014. The girl did cancel my order, so thank you for= that although I have yet to get a conformation on that. I asked to speak t= o a supervisor and she refused. Then to top it off she threaten to hang up = on me. Not very good customer service. through the whole thing I wasnt mad = or raised my voice until she threatened to disconnect the call. so I apolog= ize for that. Is there anything you can do? - See more at: http://www.slimmeryougarciniacambogia.org/?page_id=24#sthash.cMjJESje.dpuf Wilmington Delaware

I just wanna say I wanted to their your product and was very excited. When I got the 14 trial bottle I used it for about a week and a half and got sick taking this for a week. I called customer service to cancel the order. My Card was charged on 08/13/2014 for 80 some dollars. I get that too, but if i‘m cancelling why am i still being charged. you customer service rep tellsme you do not sell 14 day trials. she says the bottle is a 60 day supply that I got. NOT TRUE. the bottle has on it 30 capsules, you take 2 aday so that 14 well 15 days, not a 30 day. all I want is to be reimbursed the money
I was charged on 08/13/2014. The girl did cancel my order, so thank god forthat although I have yet to get a conformation on that. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she refused. Then to top it off she threaten to hang up on me. Not very good customer service. through the whole thing I wasnt mad or raised my voice until she threatened to disconnect the call. so I apologize for that. Is there anything you can do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2014 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slimmer-You-Garcinia-Cambogia/Wilmington-Delaware-19807/Slimmer-You-Garcinia-Cambogia-I-just-wanna-say-I-wanted-to-try-your-product-and-was-very-1169464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slimmer You Garcinia Cambogia