Complaint Review: Slimmexpress ( Santa Monica)

• Submitted: Mon, April 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 16, 2012

• Reported By: scammed — van nuys California United States of America
Slimmexpress ( Santa Monica)
11870 Santa Monica Blvd, suite 209, los angeles, California Santa Monica, California United States of America

Slimmexpress ( Santa Monica) HCG diet scam Santa Monica, California

No No and NO!!!!!! My goal was to get HCG injections but experience was very unpleasant, long story short, waited on the phone 20 min, called back waited another 10 minutes, staff in the office immature, have no idea what is to be professional, If I am leaving $550 bucks at one time , I think I deserved customer service!!! Anyway information given on the phone was absolutely incorrect, price is not $159 for full program this is only initial 45 minutes of your wasted time, and then plus
products and pills or injections, pills taste and look like B12 pills with no content of HCG, injections are mixed with B 12 which which tells me there might be no HCG, pills I have received were not the amount I paid for,  MD in this office was to young to be MD, I have asked if she is MD assistant,  she stated  she is a doctor, on the wall I confirmed different license name, anyway by the time I was leaving this place I felt nothing but scam and the more questions I was asking the more staff wanted me to get out of there, not recommended to even start, Lindora offering same B12 injections, foods and great customer service!  I was ready to start my program this place killed my faith !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slimmexpress-Santa-Monica/Santa-Monica-California-90025/Slimmexpress-Santa-Monica-HCG-diet-scam-Santa-Monica-California-869605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slimmexpress ( Santa Monica)