Complaint Review: Slimming Web Global Store

• Updated: Thu, July 04, 2013

• Reported By: Pissed Customer — Anytown California
Slimming Web Global Store
Internet China

Slimming Web Global Store AKA Slimming-web.com THIEVES! NO PRODUCT DELIVERED, NO REFUND PROVIDED, NO RESPONSE EITHER!!! Internet

These people are thieves!  Do not do business with this website!  They said they had the product i wanted and when they received the money, they emailed me again staying they don't have it after all and offered a different product.  When I refused since I don't know anything about the other product, they refused a refund also.

They refused a refund stating they have to pay too many bank fees when I paid Western Union fees to send it to them.  They have stopped communicating and will not refund my money.  They are waiting for the 30-60 days they want me to wait for the product and send it so they can justify not refunding my money.  I've already bought the product from a different company so I don't want or need theirs anymore.  However, they still will not refund my money.  These people are crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slimming-Web-Global-Store/internet/Slimming-Web-Global-Store-AKA-Slimming-webcom-THIEVES-NO-PRODUCT-DELIVERED-NO-REFUND-P-1064466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slimming Web Global Store