Complaint Review: Slomins Alarm Systems

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: Kenny — Merrick New York United States of America
Slomins Alarm Systems
Hicksville, New York United States of America

Slomins Alarm Systems Slomins would not service their alarm equipment Hicksville, New York

*UPDATE Employee: VP

Back in Oct I called Slomin's alarm service phone number to report to them that my alarm does not work.  I was asked all pertinent questions about who I am, my address, my acct #, my last 4 digets of my ss #, the last bill I have and finally my security word.  I told them that I never had the need or opportunity to resite my security word.  I tried hard to remember it but could not.  The customer service person, Connie told me she could not send a service tech to my house to repair their alarm system because I could not remember my security word.  I told "Connie" the customer service person to please put on a supervisor to help.  She put on a supervisor named Christian.  He was very beligerent with me and insisted on that security work.  I told him I gave you my ss#, my name, my home address, my account #, my secuity code # and my last invoice and that he was coming to MY HOME to repair the alarm who else would I be.  He would not set up an appointment and told me it was my problem and my responsibiity to remember my security word.   He than sent me a letter threatening me that if I dont continue to pay for the service Slomins would sue me. Back in Oct I called Slomin's alarm service phone number to report to them that my alarm does not work.  I was asked all pertinent questions about who I am, my address, my acct #, my last 4 digets of my ss #, the last bill I have and finally my security word.  I told them that I never had the need or opportunity to resite my security word.  I tried hard to remember it but could not.  The customer service person, Connie told me she could not send a service tech to my house to repair their alarm system because I could not remember my security word.  I told "Connie" the customer service person to please put on a supervisor to help.  She put on a supervisor named Christian.  He was very beligerent with me and insisted on that security work.  I told him I gave you my ss#, my name, my home address, my account #, my secuity code # and my last invoice and that he was coming to MY HOME to repair the alarm who else would I be.  He would not set up an appointment and told me it was my problem and my responsibiity to remember my security word.   He than told me that if I dont continue to pay for the service Slomins would sue me.  I also received a letter from this wonderful supervisor (a little power goes a long way) that i would have to pay additonal monies if I cancel before 4 years.  Not once did common sense factor into his distorted reasoning.   Why not work with a customer when you can escualate a simple problem?

Word Count:224 words

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slomins-Alarm-Systems/Hicksville-New-York-11801/Slomins-Alarm-Systems-Slomins-would-not-service-their-alarm-equipment-Hicksville-New-Yor-988103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slomins Alarm Systems

VP

AUTHOR: Slomin''s Inc - (United States of America)

I would like to further discuss your issue. Please contact

me at your earliest convenience.

Chris Vitale