Complaint Review: Slot Nuts

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Paul — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Slot Nuts

Slot Nuts Company will not pay off winnings Internet

nfo: Please wait for a site operator to respond.

info: You are now chatting with 'Fatima'

Fatima: Hello.  How may I assist you?

I won 280.00 so where is my money.: Hi I requested a payout from my account and I still have not received it .

Fatima: May I know your correct username and in which casino site are you playing in please?

I won 280.00 so where is my money.: pabloyahoo in SLOT NUTS

Fatima: Kindly stay on hold while I am checking your account.

Fatima: Upon checking, it shows that your withdrawal of $280 was cancelled by the management as it shows that your withdrawal has a maximum of $30

Fatima: your $30 was credited back into your account for you to rerequest the $30 max that you can cash out

Fatima: unfortunately, you have played that down to zero already

I won 280.00 so where is my money.: i am going to report your company for fraud.

I won 280.00 so where is my money.: the limits said min. withdrawal was 150 and max was 1500. i withdrew 280.00

Fatima: Unfortunately the maximum for the free chips was changed to 3 times

Fatima: your $30 max that you can withdraw was credited back into your account

I won 280.00 so where is my money.: so where is the 280.00 it is not in my account.

Fatima: you have to use click2pay as your withdrawal method for your $30 max cash out

Fatima: but then you have used already the $30 to play

I won 280.00 so where is my money.: no it was 280.00

Fatima: the $250 was wiped out by the management already and credit your account with $30 as your max cash out for your free chip

I won 280.00 so where is my money.: this is bulls**t i will post it online that you rip people off.

info: Your chat transcript will be sent to prexon@hotmail.com at the end of your chat.

Fatima: I do apologize but I cannot do anything for that as that was the changes made by the management \

Fatima: If there would be anything else,  Please feel free to contact us again if you have any further questions. Good-bye.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slot-Nuts/internet/Slot-Nuts-Company-will-not-pay-off-winnings-Internet-952844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slot Nuts