Complaint Review: Slot Nuts

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: SammyShine — Chino Hills California United States of America
Slot Nuts
Curgam NV Emincipate Blvd 29 Curaco Netherlands An Internet United States of America

Slot Nuts Curgam NV Rip off, Liars, Cheats, Crooks Curaco, Internet

There guys are total smucks. I have all the documentation to back up what I am posting here. It's been 2 months since I requested my withdrawal and these guys have jacked me around at every turn. Almost from the beginning I could tell that they were not going to pay me. I have won at other casinos and I know the drill - these guys were different. The unfortunate thing is that this was a PAID deposit.

I sent all of my documents in and they still have not approved them. Why would they approve them when they are not going to pay anyway. Now they are rejecting my deposit at least once a day and they tell me that they are upgrading their system and are having problems with it. I have put in my request over 10 times now.

It is just so frustrating. My nightly calls to them just are not worth the aggravation any more. I am going to contact my bank to have my money refunded form these jerks. Do not under any circumstances play at this casino - They will rip you off - Trust me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slot-Nuts/internet/Slot-Nuts-Curgam-NV-Rip-off-Liars-Cheats-Crooks-Curaco-Internet-947725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slot Nuts