Complaint Review: Slots Inferno Casino

• Submitted: Thu, January 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 12, 2012

• Reported By: Treceda — Wylie Texas USA
Slots Inferno Casino
Curgam NV Emancipatie Boulevard 29 PO Box. 6052 Nationwide United States of America

Slots Inferno Casino RTG CASINOS Runaround, Won't Pay Out, Withdrawal is forever 'on process' Curacao, Nationwide

*General Comment: I was ripped off too

In October I won 1300 dollars at Slots Inferno. After 3 weeks they redeposited it into my account and did not offer a withdrawal button so that I could withdraw it. After arguing with customer support (who by the way is the ONLY person one can contact) I finally just played and lost it of course. I decided to try again and put like 200 dollars deposit via 50 dollar deposits and won 450 dollars. This was Dec. 2, 2011.

It is now Jan. 12, 2012 and they are still saying it is on process, they have a pay out list coming out and maybe my name will be on it (which of course 4 days later and they have no list). I want my money. I have sent several emails to no avail. The operations managers name is Jack Wells and supposedly he has his own email that he will contact you, no he doesn't. I have sent multiple emails to him, support, and I can't find an email for the accounts dept. which nobody answers. In a month and a half's time, I cannot get a straight answer from anyone. This support they use is outsourced and deals with several casinos and it is the only thing you can contact. They say they can only contact the accounting department by email. I guess nobody has a phone number except support, yeah right.

I am looking for others too that they are ripping off because when I won at Slots Jungle, they paid me within 5 days. They split the payments into 500 dollars but they paid two a week. At least they paid me whereas Slots Inferno just gives you the runaround. From the blogs I have read their are others out there just like me.I want my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slots-Inferno-Casino/nationwide/Slots-Inferno-Casino-RTG-CASINOS-Runaround-Wont-Pay-Out-Withdrawal-is-forever-on-proce-821823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slots Inferno Casino

#1 General Comment

I was ripped off too

AUTHOR: karen - ()

The same thing is happening to me too. I won $500 dollars and i requested a $300 payout. They rejected it because I had deposited $45 after I played off the other $200 I kept. They said I could not receive the money since I made a deposit. They did not give me back the $300. Just recently, I deposited $45 dollars with a bonus coupon and I won $2000.00 I requested a payout and after 10 business days they gave put the money back into my account and said I had to re-send the request because they were doing upgrades on the site. I have sent in the 2nd request (for $1800.00 this time) on Mar 10. It is now April 2 and my status still says requested. When I inquired about it to cust. svc they told me the same thing. That they will send a request to the accounting department and that I can only contact the accounting dept through email. I want my money too.

/21/2013 8:57:30 PM