• Report: #720980

• Reported By: Trudy — Grand Prarie Texas United States of America
Slumberland Furniture
Little Canada Mn. Internet United States of America

Slumberland Furniture Slumberland told me I needed to loose weight. Internet

I purchased a bed room set in August from slumberland furniture. In January I realized it was making noises when I rolled over. The next weekend I went in to Slumberland to look at coffee tables and the manager told me that they never intended to have someone my size use that bed. I am 6'2" and 170 lbs. what in the world was he talking about?  My husband is 6'6" and 240 lbs. So I called the main office and they told me they couldnt have anyone come over and look at it unless I was willing to pay $69 for a service call. I asked to speek with someone higher up and was transfered to a lady who refused to give her name but informed me to call their attorney if I had any other issues. We have finally moved out of state but it still makes me mad that I had to pay Rooms to go to fix Slumberlands crap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2011 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slumberland-Furniture/internet/Slumberland-Furniture-Slumberland-told-me-I-needed-to-loose-weight-Internet-720980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slumberland Furniture