Complaint Review: Slyons

• Submitted: Thu, February 24, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 24, 2005

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
Slyons
stuffenvelopes.com Rio Rancho, New Mexico U.S.A.

Slyons work at home ripoff! False guarantee to earn money stuffing envelopes. Rio Rancho New Mexico

On January 25th 2005 I sent a money order to slyons for $24.95. this was an application fee to get started on stuffing envelopes.

The web site said it will offer a 200% guarantee, that I will earn $5. dollars for every envelopes I stuff.If I stuff 100 envelopes they will pay $500.hundred dollars + a bonus which will make it $549.

They will send me my circulars to be stuffed into envelopes that have already been addressed and stamped. All I have to do is stuff them. I have not heard from them.

They said it will take a couple weeks to receive my frist parcel.If they have receive and processed my money order.

I called the western union, my money order was cash on 2-7-2005. They have a page that will tell me if my parcel was sent. all I have to do is put in my initials and my zip code.

It will say, We did not find me in their database. Their database is suppose to be updated every end of the week. It has not been updated since December 14, 2004.

Joyce
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2005 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Slyons/Rio-Rancho-New-Mexico-87174-0302/Slyons-work-at-home-ripoff-False-guarantee-to-earn-money-stuffing-envelopes-Rio-Rancho-N-132642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Slyons