Complaint Review: Smacktom.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: insertblahblahblah — Chicago Internet
Smacktom.com

Smacktom.com I definitely want to Smack Tom! I have been hoodwinked and bamboozled by an internet grifter! Internet

I needed a new cord for my macbook.  Keep in mind my original cord was 3 years old.  I did not to purchase a cord that would not last even 3 months.  When I contacted SmackTom on Newegg.com, (Dean) sent me a response after my second request at 3 am (I guess he is doing smack) and said that there is a 30 day policy.  Go to their website and try to click on "our guarantee" at the top of their first page.  Nothing.  It does not take you a guarantee.  Go down to the bottom of the page and look at the site map and click on "our guarantee".  It takes you to a page with some symbols and the first symbol is supposed to be interpreted as quality when you are buying something, but when you are trying to return their defective products it means nothing.  They don't have a guarantee in writing.  You will get their guarantee in writing when they send you an early morning email to tell you its been over 30 days  and they are keeping your money.  DO NOT BUY ANYTHING BUT SOME VASELINE TO GREASE YOUR FACE BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO WANT TO FIGHT SOMEBODY AFTER DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY.  AND NEWEGG IS JUST AS GUILTY FOR SHRUGGING AND ALLOWING BOGUS PEOPLE TO SELL IN THEIR MARKETPLACE.  I  hope they go out of business and then I hope the fake business they set up because they went out of business goes out of business.  I don't have money to waste on things that do not work.  It is this companys responsibility to test what they sell, not hide behind a technicality.  I am sick of big business trying to get over on the little people and little business that try to do it are even worse because you should know better.  IF YOU BUY, THEY WILL LIE.  Really, I'm a struggling student but if you need to get rich off of my money (and I don't have any students loans so yes it is my money not your minute portion of taxes, that is funding my education) then let have.  Do not let these con artist work you over.  Just Say No to Smack (Tom).com!  Wankster.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smacktomcom/internet/Smacktomcom-I-definitely-want-to-Smack-Tom-I-have-been-hoodwinked-and-bamboozled-by-an-1044162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smacktom.com