Complaint Review: Smart Advertising Solutions - Exclusive Online Strategies - Smart Home Business Connection

• Submitted: Wed, February 22, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2006

• Reported By:Sterling Colorado
3015 S. 48th St. Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Smart Advertising Solutions - Exclusive Online Strategies - Smart Home Business Connection Ripoff after paying $100 for their worthless advertising, they had me spend an extra $133 with no results, and them tried to get me to pay even more! Tempe Arizona

When I enrolled, it was for a home business that I thought I could make money with, but it was the other way around.

I told them I did not need advertising because I had lots of information on advertising, then after I signed , they charged me only for advertising.

They told me to get some business cards made and I did, and they said to put an ad in the paper, and I did, with no results.

I paid them for internet advertising for the website that included 25,000 hits to my site, that averages out to 69 visitors a day, and for 30 days I did not have any!

They had a refund policy that included a 30 day clause that they have no intention of honoring.

They even had the nerve to yell and scream at me when I asked for my money back. After being treated this way, I had no choice but to report them.

I spoke to someone by the name of Bill Fautsch, who says he is the president of the company, and like magic, I had visitors to my site, and supposedly, I had almost used up all of my hits!

I thought this was strange, since I had checked every month since I had been involved and never had any!

After speaking with him, he thinks I should only receive what I have not used up, and that comes to less than 25% of what I paid!

Karen
Sterling, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2006 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Advertising-Solutions-Exclusive-Online-Strategies-Smart-Home-Business-Connection/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Smart-Advertising-Solutions-Exclusive-Online-Strategies-Smart-Home-Business-Connection-177576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Advertising Solutions - Exclusive Online Strategies - Smart Home Business Connection