• Report: #192325

• Submitted: Fri, May 19, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 22, 2007

• Reported By:Ventura California
Smart Advertising Solutions
3015 S. 48th Street Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Smart Advertising Solutions - Smart Lending Solutions ripoff This company has proven to be pretty much a scam Spent over $10,000 which I have taken a total loss on Tempe Arizona

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Smart Advertising Paid Att Gen of AZ $250,000 infines for fraud and they are still open

Spent over $10,000.00 which I was told was the best and most agressive way to work this program. They talked me into this after they had talked me into taking out a credit card with a 10,000.00 limit on it. How ironic!

I am only sorry that I fell for such a scam. I have gotten very little help from the company. Once I signed up it seems that none of the marketing agents would call me and help, which is what they had specified they would do in the program.

I tried to get a refund of at least part of it, but they refused to work with me. This has been a very expensive lesson learned. I hope this report will help their next potential victim from getting scammed.

Paul
Ventura, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2006 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Advertising-Solutions/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Smart-Advertising-Solutions-Smart-Lending-Solutions-ripoff-This-company-has-proven-to-be-192325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Advertising Solutions

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Cathy - (U.S.A.)

This company price gauges and misleads people ito belieingthey will make money. I will tell the truth on their costs and what they made us charge, then I found out they were lying to my face about customers their money owed etc