Complaint Review: Smart Auto Las Vegas

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2014

• Reported By: Serita — Las Vegas Nevada
Smart Auto Las Vegas
3105 E. Sahara Avenue Las Vegas , Nevada USA

Smart Auto Las Vegas Lied and told me they would be able to help when really all they seemed to want was to get me into the office to get my info. Do not trust this company. They seem fraudulent and should be investigated. Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Yeah ooookay

*Author of original report: Response

*Consumer Comment: Where's The Ripoff???

Terrible service. Called to make sure i would qualify for a vehicle even gave all my specs and info over the phone. Got told your job is your credit and dont worry we can definitely help you out. Went in this morning only to wait two hours just to be told my "score" was not high enough to get a vehicle. Out of 250 I only scored a 195 through their scoring system. Bunch of bull. I was told things like oh well length of time on job is a key factor, however I make more than enough to afford a vehicle and length of employment was explained prior to setting an appointment. And to top it off the folks coming into this establishment did not even look like they could afford the cheapest car on the lot, yet left with vehicles. Guess it's a hit and miss now that I have read the reviews I am grateful they turned me down. Now I can take my business elsewhere where I'm sure I will get a reliable vehicle from a sales rep that does not spend all her time texting on her phone while she has a potential customer sitting in front of her. I feel that I was lied to just to get my information. Do not trust this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2014 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Auto-Las-Vegas/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89104/Smart-Auto-Las-Vegas-Lied-and-told-me-they-would-be-able-to-help-when-really-all-they-see-1152721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Auto Las Vegas

Yeah ooookay

AUTHOR: Serita W. - ()

Am i'm very sure you do in fact work for them otherwise why would you care about my experience enough to respond.

Response

AUTHOR: Serita W. - ()

Umm ok, yes I did not qualify after I gave some information over the phone, and they assured me that I would qualify. And just to bring paystubs, and utility bill. Their response to me, " no problem, we can definitely help you". Im not upset they did not approve me. I am actually grateful for that reading the responses regarding this company. I am simply going by what they told me over the phone versus the response while in the office. I went by what the guy told me over the phone. And when I got to the office, completely different story on qualifying aspects. So thanks for your response, but this is what I experienced with this awful company.

Where's The Ripoff???

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

YOU did not qualify for credit.  They can pick and chose whomever they want to do business with based on the customer's ability to repay.  YOU did not meet their requirements.  Bingo...end of story.

No, I don't work for them.