Complaint Review: Smart Buy Glasses

• Reported By: cmaynard90 — Casselberry Florida United States of America
Smart Buy Glasses

Smart Buy Glasses Smartbuyglasses Disgusting Customer Service Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Dear Valued customer,

After researching heavily and ordering a pair of eyeglasses, I received an email that stated the selected lenses would not fit the frame and I needed to pay an additional $20 for different lenses. Upon replying asking why this frame was advertised as being able to handle the lenses I selected I received a reply that was evasive and vague. The customer service representative said that his colleague had "suggested" that I upgrade my lenses, a fallacy considering the previous email in the thread clearly showed him telling me my original lenses would not fit. I requested that my case be elevated to a supervisor so I could speak with someone who could take care of my issue. The representative sent another generic email thanking me for my business and hoped he had answered my questions, and that a supervisor would contact me shortly. A week passed and I heard nothing. Finally received an email informing me that my order had been discontinued. I am absolutely appalled at the level of service this company has shown. Do not be fooled by the snazzy website and attractive prices. You will end up wasting more time and money than it is worth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Buy-Glasses/internet/Smart-Buy-Glasses-Smartbuyglasses-Disgusting-Customer-Service-Internet-997825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Buy Glasses

Dear Valued customer,

AUTHOR: ServicemanagerSBG - (United States of America)

Dear Valued customer,

Thank you for provided feedback.

Please, note, that our Supply Chain checks all prescription orders and if selected lenses are not suitable for provided prescription information - we will contact the customer to inform that it's better to change the lenses index.

I'm very sorry to hear that customer service team representative didn't provide accurate information and also that the issue was not escalated once you requested. We will follow up with the team regarding this case.

We thank you for your time and patience and once again would like to apologize for any inconveniences caused.

If there's anything else we can assist you with, please, feel free to contact at servicemanager@smartbuyglasses.com

Kind regards,