Complaint Review: Smart Circle- Fatino Marketing Group

• Submitted: Tue, January 01, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 01, 2013

• Reported By: ANGRY EMPLOYEE — des moines Iowa United States of America
Smart Circle- Fatino Marketing Group

Smart Circle- Fatino Marketing Group Gary Fatino Directv Scam. Never work for or buy from these people. They will lie through their teeth! Internet

You've probably seen these frauds in Frys, Sams Club, Best Buy, Walmarts or Menards before. They're the nosy little bastards who hassle you right when you walk in asking about your TV service. Yeah.. I used to be one of them.

They post ads on career builder and craigslist looking for teenagers and out of work Americans to be customer service reps but what these people do is far from customer service. I got hired after being laid off from wells fargo. That blind, money hungry bastard Gary Fatino fed me lie after lie about how I would make 3x as much as I did just by doing what he said so I took the bait... Worst decision of my life!

Fatino Marketing Group is part of a multi level marketing group, or a pyramid scheme. For the first 2 hours of your day he preaches to you about how if you do everything he says and tell all the right lies to the customers you should get no less than one sale a day. That's all well and good but what about the people who you end up pressuring in to these tv switches? My overweight "leader" (so called boss who couldn't manage 2 mexicans in a car wash), Lindsey kept pressuring me to have customers break their existing contracts resulting in them paying hundreds of dollars and when I get calls from them forwarded to my cell phone at 11pm at night she just tells me to have them call 1-800-DIRECTV???

Oh yeah... this is all straight commission and if your sign ups cancel on you you don't get credit. I stopped going in to that sad excuse of an office 2 months ago and my last 3 checks were a total of 500$.

Word to the wise: when you call Directv they don't make you pay ANY up front costs, even the $20 that Fatino probably pockets. Just treet those sorry SOBs like the plauge and ignore them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 02:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Circle-Fatino-Marketing-Group/internet/Smart-Circle-Fatino-Marketing-Group-Gary-Fatino-Directv-Scam-Never-work-for-or-buy-from-989474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Circle- Fatino Marketing Group