suite

• Submitted: Wed, May 05, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2010

• Reported By: bruce — Midland Texas United States of America
Smart Health Advantage

Smart Health Advantage American Advantage Association They would not let me cancel like they said they would and my doctor said he had never heard of them. Internet

Smart Health Advantage is a scam pure and simple. My doctor has never heard of them and neither has anyone else. Well I take that back the better business bureau had given them a D- rating with consumer satisfaction. Every time I call to cancel my membership they give me the run around and they will not give me my money back or even let me cancel the managers are in a meeting or there computers are down there is a different excuse every time. So now I will have to pay my bank money to give me a new debit card and wait for it for like a week or two. Smart Health Advantage is a scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2010 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Health-Advantage/internet/Smart-Health-Advantage-American-Advantage-Association-They-would-not-let-me-cancel-like-t-600319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Health Advantage