Complaint Review: Smart Kids

• Submitted: Tue, September 27, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, September 27, 2005

• Reported By:Avon New York
Smart Kids
Rt. 64 Main Street Honeoye Falls, New York U.S.A.

Smart Kids ripoff, refused refund when they changed their schedule, was rude Honeoye Falls New York

My daughter was taking gymnastics classes throughout the summer. She was scheduled on Thursday nights. The owner changed the time and day of the class. I called a couple weeks later and requested a refund for the prepaid classes she wouldn't be able to take (I was unable to fit either class offered into my schedule). The owner called me back and yelled at me stating she didn't give refunds and hung up on me. Now my daughter has no gymnastics class, no money to go somewhere else and is understandably upset. I am thoroughly amazed that a small business in a small town would have the gall to handle a situation like this in this way.

Avon, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2005 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Kids/Honeoye-Falls-New-York-14472/Smart-Kids-ripoff-refused-refund-when-they-changed-their-schedule-was-rude-Honeoye-Falls-158518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Kids