Complaint Review: Smart Lending Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, October 17, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 17, 2008

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Smart Lending Solutions
14519 W. Ventura Street Surprise, Arizona U.S.A.

Smart Lending Solutions Took money for me for advertising said I would get x percentage of dollars for each load that closed. Loans closed and never received anything. Also was suppose to receive money for every 20 legitimate leads and never received anything. Either way pretty much took money for advertising and then never gave anything back. Promised buckets of money. Surprise Arizona

I started working for Smart Lending Solutions which is now World Lending Services back in November. My role was to generate mortgage leads, both residential and commerical, by advertising for them receiving $500.00 for 20 good leads. They liked my leads so much they asked me to act as Junior Loan officer, get the customers information and fax it to them. I should have received about 5% of each loan that closed. I was never made aware of any of the loads that closed. When I asked for an update I would receive a run around. People that went to my website that then contacted SLS, or WLS direclty via phone I was never made aware of either. When I started in November I gave them $750.00 for advertising fees. I was guaranteed that with this I should be able to generate at least 20 "good" leads a month and I would be receiving $500.00 a month. I never saw a dime. At the end of June I there was an issue with Michael Bacolas and the mortgage company, Ascent, he was working with.I waited 1 more month and decided to quit at the end of July and wanted my $750.00 back along with the $29.00 monthly web hosting feel. I spoke with April Walters on July 29th and she was suppose to send me a check as of Aug 1st for the $750.00, cancel the $29.00 monthly fee and even stated that many of my leads did close and she would send me checks for those as well. The middle of August I tried contacting April again, a few times since I did not receive any refunds and received an email from her that she would "get right on it". I still have not received anything. I contacted my credit card to not pay the $29.00 web hosting fee. All I want is my money back. It should total approximately $960.00, $750.00 for the initial advertising and 7 months of the $29.00 web hosting fee. Please assist. Thank you.

Julie
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2008 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Lending-Solutions/Surprise-Arizona-85379/Smart-Lending-Solutions-Took-money-for-me-for-advertising-said-I-would-get-x-percentage-of-382242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Lending Solutions