Complaint Review: Smart Living Company

Smart Living Company
4119 Guardian Street Simi Valley, California United States of America

Smart Living Company SMC Fraudulently stole money Simi Valley, California

*UPDATE Employee: Smart Living

I authorized a one time debit charge for another individual who signed up for this junk. We did a whole verification process over the phone with a man named Isiah. Throughout the whole verification I specifically stated that this is only a time charge and Isiah new it. The whole conversation was recorded. I called the company today because they charged my card without my permission and they refuse to refund my money. This is Credit Card fraud and I can't seem to get anywhere with them. If this was an individual commiting fraud, authorities will be arresting them within minutes. But when it is a company commiting fraud it almost seems like it is ok. I am urging all people to not use SMC. They are a bunch of scam artists promoting junk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Living-Company/Simi-Valley-California-93063/Smart-Living-Company-SMC-Fraudulently-stole-money-Simi-Valley-California-916346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Living Company

Smart Living

AUTHOR: jmd - (United States of America)

The same thing happened to me. When I signed up with Smart Living  I spoke with a man who called
himself  Isiah. I told him that I lost my job. "This part is important".  A day or two after joining   I got a call from a man who wanted to help me upgrade my website for $300. I said I couldnt do it.

He then said he would  do it for $100 but I would have to send it western union. I didnt , but I called the number to Smart Living and told them about it.

Now this is the kicker!!  The man actually knew that I had lost my job.  I didnt ask him how he knew  I was just shocked.
The 1-800 number that this  Isiah gave me  is to an Rv Park.

And money was taken out of my account without my consent.  They didnt give me back my money either. So for the man who got ripped off  I know how you feel. I have other issues with this company as well.

If this company is a good company then they have people who are working on the inside helping scam artists.  That stinks because I dont know who to trust when I call.