Complaint Review: Smart Living Company

• Reported By: salsera185 — Bronx New York United States of America
Smart Living Company
4119 Guardian Street Internet United States of America

Smart Living Company SMC Corp Get over, unsympathetic, rip off, cold Internet

I've been a member of what used to be SMC Corp.. which is now Smart Living Company. I called to obtain information on owning an ecommerce site. Marcos Carvajal, the representative who I spoke with informed me of everything I need to know about owning a site and what I will get for the price. He sold me a dream. What he failed to do was inform me of the cancellation policy.

I am now out of a deposit of $700.00 and all he can do is say "I'm sorry we do not refund".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Living-Company/internet/Smart-Living-Company-SMC-Corp-Get-over-unsympathetic-rip-off-cold-Internet-926810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Living Company