Complaint Review: Smart Living aka SMS

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 20, 2012

• Reported By: Margie Blackburn — Kansas City Missouri U.S.A.
Smart Living aka SMS
4119 Guradian Street Simi Valley, California United States of America

Smart Living aka SMS I discontinued this last year. they told me it was taken care off. now I am getting charged again. and they are not answering their phone. this is a scam. they refuse to cancell my membership. said they would last year. then now saying it is too late. Simi Valley, California

I did attempt to use this service several years ago trying to make money for my family.

Last year I called and discontinued service. they told me that I would have to keep the catalogs and that they could not refund the money last year but next year I would not be charged.

I did not receive anymore correspondence from them, the entire year. then this year I was charged again!

$50 is alot of money to me, my husband is not working.

Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Living-aka-SMS/Simi-Valley-California-93063/Smart-Living-aka-SMS-I-discontinued-this-last-year-they-told-me-it-was-taken-care-off-no-914854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Living aka SMS