Complaint Review: Smart Living

• Updated: Sat, June 21, 2014

• Reported By: weezeej — Rogersville Tennessee
Smart Living
Internet USA

Smart Living SMC Was a member of SMC many years ago, then today I noticed a debit on my bank statement for $49.95 from Smartliving. Looked up the number and found many reports on this company. Formally SMC.I have not been in contact with SMC in over 5 years and now they take money from my account without my knowledge!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please Call Us At Your Convenience

Some company, listed as smartliving on my bank staement,has charged me $49.95 without my knowledge. Looking up online, I have found this related to the old SMC company. I used to have memberdhip with this company years ago. I have had no contact of any kind with this company in many years. I was not contacted in any way regarding this charge. I will try to find some way to get this money refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2014 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Living/internet/Smart-Living-SMC-Was-a-member-of-SMC-many-years-ago-then-today-I-noticed-a-debit-on-my-b-1156573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Living

Please Call Us At Your Convenience

AUTHOR: Susan Smart - ()

Hello. Smart Living Company would like to help you settle this matter, so please call our Escalations Manager, Fairelynn, directly at 805-306-3526. If you prefer, you can also call the Smart Living Company Member Services staff toll-free at 1-800-345-4762 and ask to be transferred to the Escalations Manager. We look forward to hearing from you and to finding a solution.

Sincerely,