Complaint Review: Smart PC Fixer

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Peabody — Wimberley Texas USA
Smart PC Fixer

Smart PC Fixer Smart PC Fixer is a ripoff Internet

Purchased Smart PC Fixer to hopefully fix some issues with my PC (slow, registry problems, missing exe files). Downloaded the software and ran through all the options available. Did not fix the issues with my PC. I've had to take it to a repair shop for services.

Smart PC Fixer offers an 8-week money back guarantee. I purchased the software in December so I'm still within the 8-week window. I've emailed the company 3 times asking for a refund. Each time I get the same old story - "We do hope you keep Smartpcfixer, we will provide technical support for your computer as long as you keep Smartpcfixer in the future! That's to say, you can ask any computer technical question during the Smartpcfixer license period. And we are improving our software and technical support all the time. You will find that our product and service are valuable!"

Buyer beware. This company is a scam and a ripoff!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-PC-Fixer/internet/Smart-PC-Fixer-Smart-PC-Fixer-is-a-ripoff-Internet-996926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart PC Fixer