Complaint Review: Smart Savings Center

• Submitted: Thu, July 02, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 02, 2009

• Reported By:atlanta Georgia
Smart Savings Center
smartsavingscenter.com Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Smart Savings Center HUGE SCAM at smartsavingscenter.com Boca Raton Florida

One of the major online booksellers lets you choose to buy a book cheaper from another seller they link to. I bought 1 book and they have been charging my credit card 29.95 every month since then. I called the 800 number on my statement and they said I joined a book club. I have not received and information from them by email or by postal service.
What am I paying 29.95 for??????
they refuse to credit my account so I have opened a dispute case with American Express.
I have also changed my account number so there will be no further charges.

atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2009 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Savings-Center/Boca-Raton-Florida/Smart-Savings-Center-HUGE-SCAM-at-smartsavingscentercom-Boca-Raton-Florida-467101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Savings Center