Complaint Review: Smart Service

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — Denver Colorado
Smart Service

Smart Service I Pad Bad choice for a commercial HVAC company, couldn't have known until after the "phone" training Internet

After purchasing this program I was exited it would work with quick book but found out later it was no match to our services we provide, we found this out after the training over the phone and Internet that were not able to schedule until after the 30 day trial? We service all kinds of equipment, program design and install high end computer controls in high rise buildings plus I hired a very savvy IT guy to help us implement the program.

We get how the program works and it may work with a residential company with door to door robots.

I received a fairly belittling and rude training video on how to fake this, jump around that to trick the program causing even a bigger nightmare time and energy wise. When we kindly asked for a refund and offered to pay for training what I received for an answer was an e mail from Skip the owner saying no chance and he recommended that Just force it onto my people!

Got the proof, have all the minutes on every topic they could not perform with 5k for the IT guy, 7k for the program, 3k for the server and about 50 hours of our time for a slap in the face. [continued below]....
.....

No PO system, no installs, no overtime calls without involving dispatch,must know and keep all parts priced and listed,and on and on with the pleasure of rude and ready people set to slam the door if it won't work. This one hurt bad,don't be fooled by the 30 day gotcha

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Service/internet/Smart-Service-I-Pad-Bad-choice-for-a-commercial-HVAC-company-couldnt-have-known-until-a-1038327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Service