Complaint Review: Smart Shopper Savings Club!

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Marlene — Fort Collins Colorado United States of America
Smart Shopper Savings Club!
423 E. Thunderbird Rd., Suite 450 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Smart Shopper Savings Club! I never ordered these services, nor did I ever receive a bill from them, just the collection agency. I dispute their claim. Phoenix, Arizona

I began receiving magazines that I never ordered, TRIED to get them to stop sending these after explaining how I never ordered them and will NOT pay for them.

I've received no contact froom Smart Shoppers Savings Club! in the form of a monthly or any kind of bill.  Suddenly, I began receiving these collection notices, telling me that I owe $354.45, but they would be willing to settle this claim for $177.23.

I have received NOTHING from this company, nor did I have any expectations of ever receiving anything from this company, and I refuse to pay them a penny.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Shopper-Savings-Club/Phoenix-Arizona-80522/Smart-Shopper-Savings-Club-I-never-ordered-these-services-nor-did-I-ever-receive-a-bill-1005765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Shopper Savings Club!