Complaint Review: Smart Shopper

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: terry — greensboro North Carolina United States of America
Smart Shopper

Smart Shopper led me to believe the website and its services were available for a minimal fee. That was a lie and now I have to pay $64.36 a month for coupons, and I can't get even access the website! I called the Internet

I was contacted by Smart Shopper about subscribing for their services.  They are an internet based company that supposedly offers coupons to consumers.  There is a fee to join, but I was led to believe it was minimal.  However, when I got my credit card statement, there was a $64.36 charge, and when I called the company, they said it was a monthly charge that I could not cancel!  I was not only lied to, but when I tried to access the website, I couldn't!  So, basically, they have my $64.36 a month, and I have nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Shopper/internet/Smart-Shopper-led-me-to-believe-the-website-and-its-services-were-available-for-a-minima-970293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Shopper