Complaint Review: Smart Shoppers Savings Club

• Submitted: Sun, July 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, July 01, 2012

• Reported By: DreamChaser39 — Hamburg Pennsylvania United States of America
Smart Shoppers Savings Club
4010 W 86th St, Ste D, Indianapolis Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

Smart Shoppers Savings Club , thediscountsavingsclub.com Fraud, Smart Shoppers savings Club Indianapolis, Indiana

On 7-1-12 I was notified by Smart Shoppers who told me for $3.95 I would get a week trial with the club, including $1700 in savings and a free $120 Target voucher, I was told my credit card would only be billed for the initial $3.95 and after my 7 day free trial I was free to cancel with no further obligation which was my intent, If I chose to keep the service my card would be billed $64.95 on August 1st, no sooner then I hung up the phone and checked my back I noticed I was hit for 2 charges, $3.95 and low and behold the $64.95, Now I called the number provided and they was quick to tell me they couldnt find me in the system, I have emailed my bank and will follow up first thing in the morning, This company is a complete fraud. BEWARE!! Never again will I fall for this, I plan to close my bank account in the morning as I know how they  are..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2012 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Shoppers-Savings-Club/Indianapolis-Indiana-46268/Smart-Shoppers-Savings-Club-thediscountsavingsclubcom-Fraud-Smart-Shoppers-savings-Clu-905439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Shoppers Savings Club