Complaint Review: Smart Shoppers Savings Club

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Tonya —
Smart Shoppers Savings Club
423 E Thunderbird Road Ste 450 Phoenix, AZ 85022 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Smart Shoppers Savings Club I received a bill for $201.45 I never even heard of them Phoenix, Arizona

I received a bill from this company called Smart Shopper Savings Club I called (877-398-5752)and told them I never heard of them then they gave me another number to call 877-715-2298 I called stated the same thing and the man says this is a billion dollar a year company I responded with this has nothing to do with me and then he stated how did we get your personal information. I stated that's a good question and this is a scam and hung up! Now I'm reporting them! The bill is foe $201.45

Thanks Tonya

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Shoppers-Savings-Club/Phoenix-Arizona-85022/Smart-Shoppers-Savings-Club-I-received-a-bill-for-20145-I-never-even-heard-of-them-Phoe-1045845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Shoppers Savings Club