Complaint Review: Smart Site Generator

• Updated: Thu, June 26, 2014

• Reported By: StephanieK — Vancouver Washington
Smart Site Generator
Internet USA

Smart Site Generator Destroyed my account with unwanted service for money. Then a phone number with person who will look into it and do nothing. Internet

at the store to buy grocemoto my card is declined. I check my account to se. A withdraw of $77 and another one for $4.97. I call the number to be told I signed up for this. I try to say I didn't up get no where. I am told I will get an email to get refund. I get no email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2014 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Site-Generator/internet/Smart-Site-Generator-Destroyed-my-account-with-unwanted-service-for-money-Then-a-phone-1157740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Site Generator