Complaint Review: Smart-Step Protcetor Insurance

• Submitted: Wed, September 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 25, 2012

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Smart-Step Protcetor Insurance
Arlington Heights, Illinois U.S.A.

Smart-Step Protcetor Insurance has been taking money out of my Bank of America checking account since March of 2008 without my authorazation. I contacted BofA about it, they said they could only investigate the past 3 months. When my account went into negative balance and over draft fees started mounting. Promth me to investigate and found Smart-Step transaction. I am shocked to find that BofA allows this to happen. Arlington Heights Illinois

*Consumer Comment: SmartStep Insurance Investigation

Bank of America and Smart-Step Insurance are in bed together are ripping it's customer off with in thier insurance scams by making unauthorizing deductiion from my bank account.

Charles
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2008 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Step-Protcetor-Insurance/Arlington-Heights-Illinois-60006/Smart-Step-Protcetor-Insurance-has-been-taking-money-out-of-my-Bank-of-America-checking-ac-369399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart-Step Protcetor Insurance

SmartStep Insurance Investigation

AUTHOR: jhsba - (USA)

Hi Charles, My name is Jessica, and I am a legal investigator working on an investigation regarding Bank of America customers and unauthorized charges to their accounts forSmartStep [or Level AD] Insurance.  I am looking to speak with Bank of America customers who have experienced these unauthorized charges to their accounts, and from your complaint, I understand that you have noticed charges to your grandparents account that may be unauthorized.  Please contact me at 800-901-5119 or jshannon@batza-associates.com if you would like to discuss your experiences with Bank of America and SmartStep [or Level AD] Insurance.  Thank you, and have a great day.