Complaint Review: Smart Style Hair Salon

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: MerryMarie — Greenwood Indiana United States of America
Smart Style Hair Salon
Greenwood, Indiana United States of America

Smart Style Hair Salon Shiann ruined my hair and then blamed me Greenwood, Indiana

2 weeks ago I went into the Smart Styles inside the Greenwood Walmart.  I will never go in there again.  The girl who was in there at the time, the name on her mirror was ShiAnn, ruined my hair.  I explained to her that I only wanted a half inch taken off.  By the time I left there, she had taken off over 4 inches of my hair!!  She ruined my hair and didn't care.  When I complained to her she was rude and said that it was my fault for having coarse hair (what?!).

When I told her that I wasn't going to pay, she said that if I didn't she would call the police and have me arrested.  I asked to speak to her manager and she laughed and said that the manager wasn't there.  I told her to go ahead and call the police because I wasn't going to pay and then walked out.  Obviously she didn't call since the police never contacted me.  I've called the corporate office of the salon but no one will return my calls.  Stay away from this shop.  They will ruin your hair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Style-Hair-Salon/Greenwood-Indiana-/Smart-Style-Hair-Salon-Shiann-ruined-my-hair-and-then-blamed-me-Greenwood-Indiana-973785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Style Hair Salon