Complaint Review: Smart Style

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Bguerrero — llano Texas
Smart Style
7201 Metro Boulevard Minneapolis, Minnesota United States of America

Smart Style Regis Corp. Company that doesn't care about there employees at all Minneapolis, Minnesota

I have never worked for a place like this.  The Regis Corp., has shown  in so many ways that they dont care about there employees at all.  I have since been fired from this company. But I have a coworker that was assualted by an client that came into the shop. She was working alone on a Sunday afternoon when talking to a Wal Mart Ass. when a client came in wanting a hair cut.  She asked him to sign in and the wal mart ass left to go back to work.  She asked the client to come back and waited when he didnt come around to her chair. She walked around and asked to come on back. He said"well baby you did not call me."  She turn to tell him not call her baby and the man grabed her and begin dry humping her. She broke loss from his grasp and ran out in wal mart screaming for help. One of the ass. called for a mananger who came and said well at least she was not hurt and he was gone.  My co worker called our manager (but never heard from her), she called our district mananger and did not hear from him until 3hrs later.  When he did return her call she could not tell him what happen, the only thing he told her was that she need to get a tazer. Never once did he tell to call and make police report or call corp.The next day I came into work and she told me what happen I called corp., and the local police.  The police came and took her report and our manager came in never asked what happen or anything.  Corp finally called about noon that day and told my coworker that they would work with her schedule, and that she need to file an indiced report.  Which she did and gave the report to our manage who was to fax it to corp. My co worker went to her family dr and also had to go to a theryapirst. They finally had hr to come the woman told my co worker she could take two weeks off the make up her mind if she still could work there and feel safe or go ahead and resign.  The woman from hr ask us if we had anything to say and i said yes that i did not feel safe working here.  Because there are no camreas, no panic alarm nothing. She said we had two options either stay or resign.  I begin calling Regis Corp., and neve got to talk to a person but left messages about the safety issue and never heard back from them. I was fired because of this and my coworker was fired two days after the Hr woman came down. But as you can see  they care nothing for there empolyees or there safety.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Style/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55439/Smart-Style-Regis-Corp-Company-that-doesnt-care-about-there-employees-at-all-Minneapoli-1040515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Style