isolated

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: GinaTheScamFinder — Sydney
Smart Traffic
Level 21 & 22 201 Miller Street North Sydney, NSW Internet United States of America

Smart Traffic Scam, Disaster, Waste of Money, Big Mistake Internet

Buyer beware of Smart Traffic! As I write this review, I literally have steam pouring out of my ears, so I will keep this review short and sharp. I hired Smart Traffic to perform a "comprehensive" seo strategy on my 6 month old website, which had already started to take off. Before committing to Smart Traffic, they showed me samples of their work and the links they built and it all seemed above aboard. I got it sooooooooooooooooooooooo wrong!

As soon as I started paying, service levels went to zero and my current keyword positions begun to drop. I rang & emailed Smart Traffic asking for answers and I rarely received an email or call back and when I did, all they said was "please be patient, keyword rankings will recover". When I tried to
exit Smart Traffic, they continued to charge me. It was an absolutely nightmare and I wouldn't want to wish that on anybody. Like I said, it's a short review, but people need to know the truth about Smart Traffic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 04:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Traffic/internet/Smart-Traffic-Scam-Disaster-Waste-of-Money-Big-Mistake-Internet-1042085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Traffic