Complaint Review: Smart Travel & Incentives

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: Dr. June — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Smart Travel & Incentives
801 International Parkway, 5th floor Lake Mary, Florida United States of America

Smart Travel & Incentives GEO Holiday Tavel offered me a "FREE VACATION" 4 attending seminar/send Smart Travel & Incentives $100... Lake Mary, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Missing Check

GEO Holiday Travel sent me a birthday card which stated that I would have a free vacation for 2, including airfare and hotel accomodations within the Continental USA.  First I had to attend a time share seminar. I did not have to purchase a time share. I did what they required. they gave me a voucher to send to Smart Travel & Incentives which stated I had to send them the voucher, within 21 days of the date of the seminar, with a cashier's check for $100.00, and it had to be sent via Certified mail.  I did all of this. but they sent me a letter saying I had not sent the deposit. however, my deposit check was stapled to their letter.  I called CEO to complain. and they said they "had no control over Smart Travel & Incentives". and that it was "too bad." I was lucky to get my casier's check back. but I wasted 3 hours at the seminar for something promised to me by GEO Holiday Travel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Travel-Incentives/Lake-Mary-Florida-32746/Smart-Travel-Incentives-GEO-Holiday-Tavel-offered-me-a-FREE-VACATION-4-attending-semi-958569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Travel & Incentives

Missing Check

AUTHOR: Smart Travel - (United States of America)

Dear Dr. June,

I cannot find a file to match the info you provided on here. I am more than happy to help you if you would like to email me at kara@travelsmartincentives.com. Once I have more info I can access your file and see what happened. If it was a mistake on our part than I am more then happy to correct it and activate your voucher for you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,