Complaint Review: Smart Travel & Incentives

• Updated: Mon, April 09, 2012

• Reported By: very dissatisfied — Redding Oregon United States of America
Smart Travel & Incentives
Lake Mary, Florida United States of America

Smart Travel & Incentives If you're going to lay with dogs, you're going to have fleas Lake Mary, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Accept responsibility

Kara,

Do you think you won't get fleas when you lay with dogs? How do you expect people to feel when they are told on the phone and that for just attending a meeting, you well recieve airfare to any city you want in the continental United States, Absolutely Free!!

And then when they get YOUR certificate, there are considerable fees, it's not any city you want, but one  must submit 2 cities, and we are supposed to send you money, but can't call you. Your business model really sucks.

If you want to represent companies that lie, it will affect your reputation. YOU should insist that the companies YOU represent, fulfill the promises they make to individuals or you will get tarnished in the process. Your reputation has been tarnished with me just because you are representing and accepting money from your clients who lie to YOUR customers.

Isiah
Redding, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2012 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Travel-Incentives/Lake-Mary-Florida-32746/Smart-Travel-Incentives-If-youre-going-to-lay-with-dogs-youre-going-to-have-fleas-La-859242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smart Travel & Incentives

Accept responsibility

AUTHOR: Smart Travel - (United States of America)

Dear Isiah,

I certainly would not believe any who called me on the phone and told me I was going to receive anything for free, so no I can't relate to that. I would expect there to be a catch of some sort.

My company sells travel vouchers to be used as promotional incentives to hundreds of companies located all across the country. They are often resold from those companies to other companies, which they are allowed to do. They are
not our affiliates or partners, we do not represent them nor them us, there are merely customers that purchase sales materials from us. We have no way of knowing who said what to anyone. Which is why we have terms and conditions on
each voucher.

We did not solicit you or promise you anything, yet you have filed a complaint on here against us. I find that to be ridiculous. I do not understand why you would not have taken three minutes after being handed the offer and read
through the terms and conditions, if you had any questions at that point, why not address them with the company that did make you promises? I would not have walked away without getting what they promised me.

Kara Gallagher