- Report: #1123568
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Smart Travel and Incentives , Inc
Smart Travel and Incentives , Inc801 InternationalPkwy 5th Floor Lake Mary, Florida USA
Smart Travel and Incentives , Inc Read the fine print before you commit to services with Smart Travel Lake Mary Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Before you go to an orientation for free tickets to something make sure to ASK QUESTIONS FIRST!!!
I was given a voucher for free Water Park of America passes, dinner voucher and hotel package. Since I live near the park I thought it would be nice for my kids so I went to an orientation after being told If I attended I would get free water park passes, $100 dining card and 3 day, 2 night hotel package FOR TWO ADULTS AND 2 CHILDREN. After attending the orientation I was told I had to have my wife come in so we returned to attend the information a 2nd time. Upon completion we recieved this voucher.
After reading the fine print we found out the following about our FREE package deal! MAKE SURE TO READ THIS!
1. You have to send in $75 cashiers check made out to Smart Travel and Incentives, refundable.
2. Your cashiers check has to be sent cerified mail.
3. You will be charged $50 per person, plus any taxes and applicable fees, YES THAT"S $200 FOR YOUR FREE PASSES
4. You have to come up with 2 dates for the time to use the voucher, they will come up with the HOTEL, YOU WON"T GET TO CHOSE DUE TO ITS BASED ON AVAILABILITY.
5. Correspondence is not issued until 15 to 21 days prior to departure date.
6. You must pick 2 dates within 45 days of eachother postmarked requests must be postmarked a minimum of 60 days in advance.
7. Even though you will be at the hotel for 3 days and 2 nights your water park passes are only good from 11am to 4pm.
So now you know that when someone offers you something to go to an orientation ask questions 1st as you will likely not waste your time knowing how much time and money your free travel or park passes will cost you. Hope this helps someone. It's in the fine print, but you don't get to read about your free packages until you attend so you will have to ask the person that is offering you the package on the phone before you commit to attending any type of orientation.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smart-Travel-and-Incentives-Inc/Lake-Mary-Florida-32746/Smart-Travel-and-Incentives-Inc-Read-the-fine-print-before-you-commit-to-services-with-1123568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.