Complaint Review: SmartHome

• Reported By: industrymvp — columbia South Carolina
SmartHome
16542 Millikan Avenue Irvine, California United States of America

SmartHome BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES Irvine, California

I placed a order on April 8, 2013 by April 14, 2013 I still did not receive any tracking information on when or whether I would ever receive the product. I called to cancel the order they stated they did not know when it was going to ship, could provide tracking info, and could not cancel the order. I notified my bank that I requested to cancel they issue me a refund. UPS attempted to delivery product many days later I decline the delivery and it was shipped back to them. Smarthome is the type of company that wants its customers to pay for its mishaps and bad business practices. Every company that I have ever purchased anything from online has given me tracking information on when I would receive the product. Any company that would sell a product and will not provide tracking information once you
purchase is not a good company. Smarthome business practices are unethical, unreasonable, and are not customer orientated. DO NOT MAKE A PURCHASE WITH THIS COMPANY!!!! THEY DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS AND WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY ON IF YOU WANT TO DO A RETURN. Luckily I decided I did not want to do business because of their bad business practices by them not sending me tracking info. They REFUSED TO ISSUE A REFUND However My BANK CHARGED THEM BACK Since I REFUSED DELIVERY & NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. If you want to make a purchase order from a more reputable company that will treat you the way customers are suppose to be treated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SmartHome/Irvine-California-92606/SmartHome-BAD-BUSINESS-PRACTICES-Irvine-California-1046931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SmartHome