Complaint Review: SmartLiving Company

SmartLiving Company
996 Flower Glen Street Simi Valley, California United States of America

SmartLiving Company charging me for stuff I did'n order Simi Valley, California

*UPDATE Employee: Please email us as soon as you can

I have been getting letters from these people about owing them $199.75 for stuff I didn't order My Dad had his leg amputated and I have been taking care of him. Full time job. They are threatening to put my name up for collection. I am disabled and can't afford $200 for anything. I did not apply or anything from this company. Why should I be liable for this?

Cookie Rockville Centre NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SmartLiving-Company/Simi-Valley-California-93065/SmartLiving-Company-charging-me-for-stuff-I-didn-order-Simi-Valley-California-961441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SmartLiving Company

Please email us as soon as you can

AUTHOR: Susan Smart - (United States of America)

Hello Cookie,
I work for Smart Living Company, and I'd like to help you. If you're being charged for items you didn't order, and if you've never actually been a Smart Living Company member, then we need to do some research as to why you're getting notices of collections. Please contact our Member Services manager at your earliest convenience so she can help you. Email Jessica at support1@smartlivingcompany.com and in the subject line write "ripoff report issue", and in the body of the email include your first and last name and your phone number so she can do some research on this problem. From that point, she can better help to resolve your issue.

If you'd like to call instead, our Member Services number is 1-800-345-4762.