Complaint Review: SmartPhiBox

• Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: dave —
SmartPhiBox

SmartPhiBox Never received my order www.smartphibox.com, Internet

I ordered 2 pairs of microwavable slippers from these guys on 1/1/2013.  I received one order and not the other.  The product was awful and I asked for a refund.  I contacted their customer support and after many attempts, they finally wrote me back.  They asked for my paypal account so they could refund me, but I never got a refund.  They refuse to answer my e-mails.  I did get a refund from KGB deals for ONE pair, but I still paid shipping and I still never received the 2nd pair.  These guys are thieves.  Don't do business with them...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SmartPhiBox/internet/SmartPhiBox-Never-received-my-order-wwwsmartphiboxcom-Internet-1042141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SmartPhiBox