Complaint Review: SmartSavings

• Reported By: Suz — Long Beach New York United States of America
SmartSavings
PO Box 810365, Bocaraton, FA 33481 Internet United States of America

SmartSavings RIPOFF Internet

I can not believe that I was charged monthly $19.95 since 2006 for the DVD High School Musical for my kids.  I saw the charge monthly and thought every time I better check in to that.  What is that from?  But of course life gets in the way and you get busy and I think oh it must have been something I purchased.  I am sick to say that I have given this company $1,436.40 for that DVD.   What this company does is let you buy a DVD for a discounted price and what you are not aware of is that they start charging you $19.95 a month for "membership".   Please stay away from this company.  You will PAY!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SmartSavings/internet/SmartSavings-RIPOFF-Internet-927024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SmartSavings