Complaint Review: SmartSavingsCenter.com - HotBookSale.com

SmartSavingsCenter.com - HotBookSale.com
p.o. box 810365 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

SmartSavingsCenter.com - HotBookSale.com Fraudulent charges Lebanon, Tennessee

This story is about-------Walter ****, Boca Raton, FL  33431

On June 15, 2009 I ordered a book from hotbooksale.com.  When the order didn't add up, I canceled and re-ordered, again the figures didn't add up, so I canceled again.  About a week later, even though I had e-mails confirming the cancel order, I received the bookm then I had to turn around and pay almost $5.00 to ship it backl.

When I got my next bank statement, there was a charge of $19.95 from Smart Savings Center.com.  When I called the number on the statement, the lady told me that this was a membership fee.  A membership fee from what??

It had all started with hotbooksale.com. even the invoice that I got with the book had hotbooksale.com and also SmartSavingsCenter.com on the top of the page.

How can the company do this??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2009 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SmartSavingsCentercom-HotBookSalecom/Boca-Raton-Florida-33481-0365/SmartSavingsCentercom-HotBookSalecom-Fraudulent-charges-Lebanon-Tennessee-482346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SmartSavingsCenter.com - HotBookSale.com