Complaint Review: Smartparts

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Janet — Wichita Kansas United States of America
Smartparts

Smartparts Poor support, disconnected phone number Internet

My Smartparts digital picture frame has quit working.  The picture freezes and I cannot get a menu to try to resolve the problem.  Furthermore, it will not connect to my computer so I may transfer photos.  I have tried contacting them on the internet but get nowhere.  I have called two different numbers listed in my owner's manual but those have been given to other companies.  There is no way to contact them for support!

I am irritated with their support program and do not recommend purchasing their products!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smartparts/internet/Smartparts-Poor-support-disconnected-phone-number-Internet-996543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smartparts