Complaint Review: Smartparts,Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, April 01, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 01, 2011

• Reported By: Dawn — Reedsburg Wisconsin United States of America
Smartparts,Inc.

Smartparts,Inc. Deceptive, uncaring, unprofessional, unreliable, deceiving, no communication, Internet

I purchased the Smartparts Digital Picture Frame, Model #SP800W. It was for a Christmas present for my sister. I paid $119.00 for it. WEhen she tried to get it to work, it would not even power on.  I was very embarassed and brought it home thinking I could get it to work or I would contact the company and get it resolved.

I could not get the darn thing to work. I had purchased it 4 months prior to Christmas and it was never opened until after Christmas. I tried to contact the company by the number given. I immediately heard a busy signal. I tried to call them upwards of 50 or more times with the same results. I then decided to contact them via the email address provided. I received no response. I did this 3 more times.

They obviously do not want any communucation with their customers once the product is purchased. Upon further investigation, There were numerous complaints about this product and it not powering on. They will not communicate with anyone regarding this matter. Some have gotten through to them but received no help.

This company is very deceiving and uncaring. They are out for the almighty dollar and don't care who is hurt by faulty products. I will NEVER by a product from this company again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2011 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SmartpartsInc/internet/SmartpartsInc-Deceptive-uncaring-unprofessional-unreliable-deceiving-no-communicat-712642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smartparts,Inc.