• Report: #420268

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 04, 2009

• Reported By:leland Iowa
Smartsavingscenter.com Smart Savings Center
P.o.box 810365 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Smartsavingscenter.com Smart Savings Center rip off scam Boca Raton Florida

I bought two books with my credit card from DISCOUNTBOOKS.COM apparently when you buy from them they automatically enroll you into SMARTSAVINGSCENTER.COM I only got one book the other book was out of stock. When, I called them I never got them to call me back. I was charged 29.95 plus 1.00 for three months in a row. I emailed them to stop or cancel the rip off membership. But, I looked again they were trying to take out more money had to canceled my bank card. How sad is that. I trust everybody. No more!

I will now go online and file a complaint with the National Consumers League (NCL) http//www.fraud.org and Better Business Bureau (www.bbbb.org) The times are very hard and to have to fight over getting screwed out of money we all work hard for. I will never buy online again. That's not right. I have to agree with the man who would like to burn down the building. I'm there with more matches and married to a fire chief.

Pink hair
leland, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2009 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smartsavingscentercom-Smart-Savings-Center/Boca-Raton-Florida-334810365/Smartsavingscentercom-Smart-Savings-Center-rip-off-scam-Boca-Raton-Florida-420268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smartsavingscenter.com Smart Savings Center