Complaint Review: Smartsavingscenter.com

• Updated: Sat, September 27, 2008

• Reported By:Scottsdale Arizona
Smartsavingscenter.com
hotbooksale.com Internet U.S.A.

Hotbooksale.com - Smartsavingscenter.com Unauthorized charges on credit card Internet

I purchased books from hotbooksale.com thinking I was getting a great deal on books, however, I was victim to a phishing scam!!

Luckily I check my credit card statements periodically, and good thing I did! I had two charges from smartsavingscenter.com - a site that I never even heard of. After I googled the site, I was routed to ripoffreport.com and called my credit card company. I disputed these charges, but I do not recommend that anyone purchase books from hotbooksale.com, as you will probably fall victim to this phishing scam as well. These people need to be stopped!!!

Blondie
Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2008 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smartsavingscentercom/internet/Hotbooksalecom-Smartsavingscentercom-Unauthorized-charges-on-credit-card-Internet-376657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smartsavingscenter.com