Complaint Review: Smc Company EMerchantclub LLC.

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2008

• Reported By:Kenosha Wisconsin
Smc Company EMerchantclub LLC.
996 Flower St Simi Valley, California U.S.A.

Smc Companysmc Company EMerchantclub LLC. Company told me it only cost 24.95 dollars to start my own bussiness .Now in to checking Acc.and taking more money than suppose to.Iwas suppose to get 30 day trial from Dec.18 to Jan.18th .So far they took 118.00 dollars.Called them told them I want to cancel so I get my refund.Now they won't even talk to me they keep transferring me from one line to another.when Their a ripoff!!! Simi ValleySimi Valley California

Company told me it would only cost $24.95 to get started at my own bussiness. I was suppose to have a 30 day free trial ending January 18, 08. Without taking anymore money out of the bank.

Today is Jan. 7,08 and so far they have taken $118.00 out of bank. I called and told them to quit taking money out and cancel me. Now when I call back they transfer me from one line to another. I get to talk to no one they keep connecting to a recording. The place is a rip off!!!

Tim n
Kenosha, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Smc-Company-EMerchantclub-LLC/Simi-Valley-California-93065/Smc-Companysmc-Company-EMerchantclub-LLC-Company-told-me-it-only-cost-2495-dollars-t-297840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Smc Company EMerchantclub LLC.